How Much Does Carpet Cost?
1. What grade of Carpet should I buy?
- You need to determine the level of foot traffic in your home so you know what grade you need to buy. Take my free Carpet Foot Traffic Test
2. How much does Carpet cost?
- You need have a basic idea about how much you could potentially spend on various grades of carpet. Check out my Basic Carpet Cost Guideline
3. How long does Carpet Last?
- Now you need to figure out how long you want your carpet to last. This is totally up to you! Some carpets are designed to last 3 years, some for 30. The price you pay will be determined by the grade and quality you select. See my chart about current Carpet Prices vs longevity.
4. How much Carpet do I need?
- Most people don’t have a clue how to measure for carpet. It is important that you get an accurate measurement so you don’t pay more than you need to. Here is a quick way for you to get a close estimate of the amount of carpet your need: How to Measure for Carpet yourself.
5. Where should I buy Carpet?
- I have spent countless hours searching for reputable carpet dealers to place in my directory. Visit my Preferred Carpet Dealer Directory to see which carpet stores I prefer near you.
- Learn Everything you need to know about buying new Carpet on my free consumer carpet buying website at AbcCarpets.com